As the Coronavirus Pandemic in Nigeria heightens, reports from the Osun State Isolation Center in Ejigbo suggests that 6 patients who were tested and confirmed positive for the Coronavirus disease have fled the center.
This occurred on the 4th of April, 2020, and the details of these persons who are deemed public security risks are released as follows;
1. Lawal Waliyulah, Masifa Ejigbo, 08063691573,
2. Lasisi Murafat, Olugbodi’s compound Ejigbo, +22505368845 C/o Ganiyat Alabi 08075441187
3. Yusuff Afees, Ile Alawe, Ejigbo, 07011196193
4. Isola Abibat, Olori compound, Ejigbo, 08055905010
5. Nua Oyeleye, Ile Jesu, Oguro Ejigbo 08109375276
6. Juel Olasupo, Baale compound Ejigbo 08149584397