Ladies! Do you feel like a spirit / a wicked person just before your period?
You are not alone, you are simply experiencing Premenstrual syndrome(PMS)
Do you feel bloated, tense and still eat anyhow and small thing, you start crying?
Table of Content
- What is Premenstrual Syndrome
- causes of Premenstrual Syndrome
- How to improve symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
What is Premenstrual Syndrome?
PMS is a group of physical, psychological & behavioural symptoms that starts days to weeks & ends few hours after a menstrual period begins
Most girls & women experience it at some point.
Can be mild or so severe, they interfere with work, relationships and social activities.
Likely causes of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Hormonal Fluctuations
- Obesity & smoking increases the risk
- Low serotonin
- Deficiency in some micro nutrients.
How to improve symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Sleep for 7 hours or more daily
- Regular exercise
- Avoid stress(not easy)
- Eat more protein, veges & fruits
- Eat less sugar, salt, caffeine & chocolate
If nothing works or it’s severe form, get evaluation and treatment